همــ الـقـلـوب ـس
hi wilcom to ur new think in tis sit u can see what u need
اهلا بك عزيزتي عزيزي الزائر ظهرت لك هذه النافذة لانك لم تسجل دخولك بعد او ان لم تسجل في الموقع بادر الى التسجيل ولا تتاخر نرحب بك دائما وفي اي وقت انت غال او غالية علينا يشرفنا ان تسجل في الموقع وتشاركنا بالاراء وبافكارك المبدعة نتمنى لك اقامة سعيدة ومفيدة وشكر منتديات دلوعة لبنان
همــ الـقـلـوب ـس
hi wilcom to ur new think in tis sit u can see what u need
اهلا بك عزيزتي عزيزي الزائر ظهرت لك هذه النافذة لانك لم تسجل دخولك بعد او ان لم تسجل في الموقع بادر الى التسجيل ولا تتاخر نرحب بك دائما وفي اي وقت انت غال او غالية علينا يشرفنا ان تسجل في الموقع وتشاركنا بالاراء وبافكارك المبدعة نتمنى لك اقامة سعيدة ومفيدة وشكر منتديات دلوعة لبنان
همــ الـقـلـوب ـس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

بنات لـبنـان

الرئيسيةالصفحة الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مرحبا بكل الاصدقاء الاعزاء اهلا بكل الاعضاء المحترمين والزوار الكرام ندعوكم للمشاركة داخل الموقع بشكل فعال وننتظر جديدكم موقعنا الافضل لانكم الافضل ونتمنى لكم وقتا ممتعا وسعيدا ومفيدا وشكرا لكم ادارة الموقع(( اميرة الموقع)) موقع ((همـــ القلوب ـــس))

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» عروض ويلز ويب لتصميم وتطوير المواقع
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 27, 2015 4:14 am من طرف نور ويلز

» ويلز ويب :ب
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 20, 2015 2:54 am من طرف نور ويلز

» Web design with special programming
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 05, 2015 3:05 am من طرف نور ويلز

» العرض المميز (ويلز ويب)
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 02, 2015 3:14 am من طرف نور ويلز

» شركة ويلز ويب تعمل في مجال تصميم المواقع، تطوير المواقع
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 01, 2014 6:04 am من طرف هشام ويلز

» شركة ويلز ويب لتصميم وتطوير المواقع
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 01, 2014 6:03 am من طرف هشام ويلز

» الصديق والحبيب
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 03, 2011 5:48 am من طرف اميرة الموقع

» حبيبي مجنون
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 03, 2011 5:45 am من طرف اميرة الموقع

» لأنك تهمني فقط ...
Web design with special programming I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 03, 2011 12:03 pm من طرف اميرة الموقع

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط دلوعة لبنان على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط همــ الـقـلـوب ـس على موقع حفض الصفحات
تصويت

Web design with special programming

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نور ويلز

عدد المساهمات : 4
نقاط : 31842
عضوفعال : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/07/2015

Web design with special programming Empty
مُساهمةWeb design with special programming

1. Now you can easily create a static web with a special and distinctive programming that professionally designs at a preferential price, with a professional control panel and "PHP". We can implement your choice to fit your company field at prices starting from US $ 350.
[/COLOR]

E-marketing services and attracting new customers to your institution

We have the honor to present the services offer of our organization that helped hundreds of companies in the Middle East and Gulf countries to promote marketing operations for the promotion of products and services and to attract more potential customers for you.

Marketing campaigns service via e-mail:

In which we aim to attract new customers to promote your activity and open new markets by sending campaigns via e-mail (classified / target) at the highest level

In which you determine (the state to be targeted / individuals, companies or both together / specific classifications / advertising sites / forums / Facebook / Google plus/twitter /LinkedIn).
We send the campaigns as if it has completely through by you and in direct way.
We also inform you with detailed reports of what has been in those campaigns immediately upon the completion of the transmission.

Servers transmitter service via e-mail: Send your marketing campaigns yourself

Wales is unique in the Middle East to provide this kind of advanced services
We deliver you a dedicated server account to send e-mail campaigns, to be able to send your mailing campaigns with an unlimited number - and control (on behalf of the sender / mail sender / e- mail that receive your customers replies).
The access server comes with an easy use control panel that shows all transmitter reports (the number of customers who read the sent downloaded campaign / clients click on certain links about the sent campaign / clients are not interested in receiving bulletin again) printable and recoverable.
We also provide you the user guide (Video commentary in Arabic) and also two booklets for use in both Arabic and English.

More of our outstanding services of E- marketing:

Service publicity of institutions activity and service providers

Service increasing Instagram likes - increasing twitter followers

Service proliferation and publicity via the World Wide Web

More and more systematic e-marketing services
We hope that you let us know the type of service required to query about, then sales team will send immediately the file that explain the price, service and the previous list of our customers within minutes.

Knowing that the technical support team via our website (chat - direct conversation) or via e-mail is working 24-hour to meet and answer all your inquiries.

Best regards and appreciation

Contacts

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
t:0021099023054
[/SIZE]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
مُشاطرة هذه المقالة على: reddit

Web design with special programming :: تعاليق

لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق

Web design with special programming

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 

صفحة 1 من اصل 1